This post is part of a series that highlights product updates (AKA Ships) that we are sending your way. At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you. Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update!
Want to see previous week's product updates?
You'll find our previous videos and more here on Drift Insider!
- Drift Chat 🤖
- Enterprise support for multiple languages
- What: We’ve made updates to widget configuration, team availability, conversation rating, GDPR settings, meeting types, and automated follow up emails (chat transcript and chat fallback) to enable our customers to build a seamless multi-language experience within Drift
- Why: Customers who see success with Drift want to be able to use us in their marketing strategies around the world, but struggled to expand to additional countries because they couldn’t ensure their visitor’s experience, from widget interaction to follow up email, would be in the correct language.
- Where: Widget, team availability, conversation ratings, GDPR, meetings, emails
- Who: Enterprise customers in our EAP
- Contact-specific location information in Prospector
- What: Use the location of the contact to provide information in Prospector rather than the company location
- Why: We know how it feels when you click on an account in Prospector and see a list of 30 anonymous contacts, with no identifiable information. This becomes even more annoying when you’re trying to identify engagement from different divisions or business units. With everyone working from home, we have a unique opportunity to help reps identify who their buying committee is using a contact's location. Unfortunately, before today, we would overwrite that contact location with the company’s headquarter location when we knew the visitor’s identity.
- Where: Prospector
- Who: Prospector customers (Premium and Enterprise)
- Data Privacy page redesign
- What: A UI overhaul cleans up wacky modals, adds consistency, throws on a fresh coat of polish
- Why: An out of date UI and disjointed UX doesn't boost our customer's trust that a page behaves as expected. When it comes to GDPR trust is a must!
- Where: Data privacy page (app.drift.com/settings2/consent)
- Who: all admins