Starting April 13, 2021, Pardot is changing the way 3rd party integrations connect to their service and requiring these 3rd parties to make updates. Before this date, all of our Pardot + Drift Email customers will need to reconnect their accounts through the new system.
Before you begin, you'll need to ensure you have an integration user ready that is mapped to Salesforce and has Salesforce login credentials. See page 7 of this Pardot user migration guide if you're unsure these steps have been taken.
In your Drift Email integration settings, first click Disconnect so you can reconnect through the new system.
Once disconnected, you'll be able to reconnect by selecting Pardot from the dropdown and filling out the following information:
- Email - the Salesforce user's email address
- Password - the Salesforce user's password
- Consumer Key and Consumer Secret - these are both from your Salesforce account for your Pardot connected app. To obtain them, in Salesforce go to Setup -> Create -> Apps -> Connected Apps -> Pardot -> Consumer Key and consumer secret
- Business Unit ID - From Setup, enter "Pardot Account Setup" in the Quick Find box. Your Pardot Business Unit ID begins with "0Uv" and is 18 characters long. If you cannot access the Pardot Account Setup information, ask your Salesforce Administrator to provide you with the Pardot Business Unit ID.
- Security Token - the token for your Salesforce user. ⚠️ If you haven't noted this down, you'll need to regenerate the user's token. If you've already used this user's token for other applications, you'll need to replace it for those as well.