Fastlane is available on the Advanced and Enterprise Drift plan.
There are 2 ways to map form field values to Drift attributes:
- Automatically (which we cover here)
Below are the manual steps that will help you map your form fields to Drift attributes.
Step 1: Go to the URL that your form is on
Step 2: Inspect the form elements on the page
- Right click on the field and select Inspect
- Make sure that the Element tab is selected and look for name="[fieldName]"
NOTE: If you are using Safari, you may need to enable the appropriate setting to inspect elements on the page. Here is a helpful article to help you enable this setting.
Step 3: Copy each field name into the Form mapping tab
- Copy everything inside the quotes (in the above example, you would copy firstName) and paste that into the left column of the Form mapping tab
- Select the corresponding Drift attribute on the right column
- Check your integration mapping settings to verify that you are storing the lead information in the right Drift attribute. This will help ensure that the lead information can be properly synced from Drift to your Marketing Automation Platform / CRM
- Don't see a Drift attribute for your form field? Create a custom Drift attribute to properly store the lead data within Drift - see below for the steps:
Step 1: Type in the custom Drift attribute and select Create
Step 2: Choose an attribute type
Step 3: Create a label for the new attribute
Step 4: The new custom attribute is created and can be used for mapping
- Company --> employmentName
- Title --> employmentTitle
- Role --> employmentRole