If you are familiar with setting up Targeting conditions for Chat Playbooks, this step will feel very familiar to you. If not, here is a help article that may be helpful.
Step 1: Select who should see the Fastlane Playbook after form submission
Step 2: Don't want everyone to see the Fastlane? No worries, you can set Targeting conditions that will limit who can see the Fastlane after form submission
- The Fastlane Playbook can be triggered based on:
- Data collected from the form (Contact attributes that you are storing in Drift from Step 2)
- Demographic information (Country, State, etc.)
- Drift Intel data (Company Revenue, Company # of Employees, Company Headquarter State / Country, etc.)
- Target accounts
- Contact / Account segments
- Marketo lists
- URL query parameters
In the below example, leads filling out the form from any country in the Americas with a Company Revenue of $100M+ will see the Fastlane after form submission.