Within the Visual Builder you have the ability to enroll your prospects/leads into an email campaign!
In this doc, we'll cover
- how to add the skill to your Playbook
- how to select an email campaign to use with the skill
- miscellaneous things to note
Bot skills, bot Playbooks, and the Visual Builder are all features available on the Essential plan and above.
Adding the Skill to Your Playbook Flow
Head to your Playbooks tab and create or open up an existing bot Playbook.
When you are in the Visual Builder, click the + icon, click Add skill and then Send email.
This will insert the following node:
Selecting an Email Playbook to Use
By clicking into the node, you'll be able to choose from any of your enabled marketing drips or triggered email campaigns. Select one from the dropdown and click Save and close.
After you select which email Playbook you'd like to enroll these contacts into, you can also customize what happens when they are successfully or unsuccessfully enrolled.
By default, both enrollment states are aligned in one path, but can be differentiated by clicking the + icon next to the skill's outputs.
Leads and prospects enrolled into an email campaign from this bot skill will be automatically added to a segment and into the Audience section of the email Playbook.
Things to Note
- If the email address of the site visitor is already known, they will automatically be enrolled into the email playbook, and the email capture question will be skipped.
- You cannot have the enroll skill precede a goal, but you can have it anywhere else in the Bot flow.