Single Sign On (SSO) allows users to use a single login for multiple applications, simplifying the lives of both IT and your team using Drift. Our SAML 2.0 Implementation will allow team members to sign in securely through any identity provider.
Single Sign On is available on any paid Drift plan, starting with Premium.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to your Drift account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Settings > Organization Settings > Security > Configure SAML Authentication.
3. Type in your domain and click 'Add domain'.
4. Click on the 'Verify' button.
5. Choose between verifying via HTTPS or via DNS by clicking on either option.
6. Follow the directions for either method and click 'Verify Domain' once the steps are completed.