Single Sign On (SSO) allows users to use a single login for multiple applications, simplifying the lives of both IT and your team using Drift. Our SAML 2.0 Implementation will allow team members to sign in securely through any identity provider.
Step by Step Guide
1. Login to your Drift account as an administrator.
2. Navigate to Settings > App Settings > Authentication.
3. Type in your domain and click 'Add domain'.
4. Click on the 'Verify' button.
5. Choose between verifying via HTTPS or via DNS by clicking on either tab.
6. Follow the directions for either method and click 'Verify Domain' once the steps are completed.