Single Sign On (SSO) allows users to use a single login for multiple applications, simplifying the lives of both IT and your team on Drift. Our SAML 2.0 and SCIM Implementation will allow team members to sign in securely through any identity provider.
Here's a step-by-step guide for OneLogin. If you have questions about implementing another Identity Provider, please chat in and our team will be able to assist.
Drift supports Service Provider Initiated flow and Just In Time user account provisioning. Drift only supports HTTP POST binding, not HTTP REDIRECT binding. Your Identity Provider must ensure a user is both authenticated and authorized before sending back an assertion.
1. Sign in to OneLogin and go to Administration > Apps > Add Apps
2. Search for Drift
3. Navigate to the Configuration tab and click Authenticate. You'll be presented with a page requesting permissions. Click Authorize App.You'llt
4. You'll be presented with a page requesting permissions. Click Authorize App. You'll be taken back to OneLogin
5. Download your IdP metadata
1. Upload IdP metadata into Drift
Go to Settings > App settings > Authentication or click here. Drag and Drop your metadata into the box or choose a file to upload.
2. Once you've added the correct users/groups/roles to the Drift app in OneLogin, go ahead and Enable SAML!
When you're done it should look something like this:
If you have any questions, chat in to our team!