When a contact is enrolled, the email Playbook will immediately execute the first step (unless you've added a delay). Contacts can be unenrolled from that sequence automatically or manually.
In this doc, we'll cover
- how contacts get unenrolled, both automatically and manually
There are a few ways your leads will become unenrolled in a sequence:
- if they respond to any of the emails in the sequence, they will be unenrolled from receiving the rest of your scheduled emails
- if the user goes onto your website and starts a conversation with you via Drift
- if the user books a meeting with you through Drift
- if the user responds to the email with an unenrollment request such as “Unsubscribe”, “remove me from the list”, etc.
If you disable a sequence, you'll receive a notification warning that everyone will be unenrolled. You'll also see confirmation of this within your Playbook's reporting.
From the Playbooks Home Page
From the Playbook Editor
Within Playbook Reporting
You can also manually unenroll a contact from a sequence with Drift. Head to your Contacts and find the desired contact you wish to unenroll. From their contact profile, click Unenroll from Sequence.