Everyone uses Salesforce differently, and we understand that here at Drift! We want to make it easier for you to be able to test out the Drift integration in a test environment before going all-in with your Salesforce account, so we've allowed you to connect your Salesforce Sandbox account in Drift.
The Salesforce integration is available on all paid Drift plans, starting with Premium.
Connecting your Sandbox Account
In order to connect your Salesforce Sandbox to Drift navigate to Settings > Integrations > Salesforce > Connect Sandbox Account. This will prompt you to sign in using your Salesforce Sandbox account credentials. Please make sure you take a look at our Salesforce permissions doc and make sure your sandbox account has all the proper permissions enabled.
This is a great way to make sure that the Salesforce Attributes you've set up in Drift match the corresponding fields in Salesforce!
This is also a great way to make sure that the integration is working as expected and passing the correct conversation data over from Drift into Salesforce.
Note: You can not have both a sandbox and production instance of Salesforce connected to one drift account.
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Associate Leads or Contacts with Salesforce Campaign
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce