Everyone uses Salesforce differently, and we understand that here at Drift! We want to make it easier for you to be able to test out the Drift integration in a test environment before going all-in with your Salesforce account, so we've allowed you to connect your Salesforce Sandbox account in Drift.
This is a great way to make sure that the Salesforce Attributes you've set up in Drift match the corresponding fields in Salesforce!
This is also a great way to make sure that the integration is working as expected and passing the correct conversation data over from Drift into Salesforce.
Note: You can not have both a sandbox and production instance of Salesforce connected to one drift account.
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Associate Leads or Contacts with Salesforce Campaign
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce