Looking to associate Leads or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign? This document is for you!
- Setting up Drift to associate new contacts/leads with a default Salesforce Campaign
- Setting up Playbook-specific campaign attribution.
Interested in learning more about what Salesforce has to offer?
Check out the 360 blog provided by Salesforce to see more tips and tricks! You'll find that right here.
Setting up Drift to attribute to a default Salesforce Campaign
First, head over to your Salesforce settings within Drift!
Then find the Sync Settings
You can associate Leads and/or Contacts with a Salesforce Campaign under the Advanced Settings for each type of record.
Below the "Set Lead Ownership" options, you can find a search bar for your Salesforce Campaigns.
We recommend setting up a default campaign within these settings as a catch-all for your Drift leads. That way, if you ever forget to set a campaign at the Playbook level, you'll still get some attribution on the Salesforce side!
Setting up Playbook-Specific Campaign Attribution
This setting is specifically tailored to companies using multiple campaigns to track inbound leads!
In any bot Playbook, you can attribute all new contacts/leads with a specific Campaign from your Salesforce instance.
Simply go into the desired Playbook, click "Settings" in the top navbar and you'll see a new space to attribute to a campaign! Type your existing campaign into the text field or select from the drop down!
Welcome Message Playbooks
You can also set campaigns for your Welcome Messages and ABM Playbooks!
Under Review, select Enable Playbook and you'll see a box to select or search for your desired campaign!
Other Salesforce Articles:
- Mapping Salesforce Attributes
- Salesforce Routing
- Salesforce Global Dashboard
- Connect your Salesforce Sandbox to Drift
- Drift's Salesforce Integration
- Granting Salesforce User Permissions for the Drift <> SFDC Integration
- Bulk Enroll Leads from Salesforce to Drift
- Drift ABM: Sync Accounts into Drift from Salesforce