Anytime the CQL score changes in Drift, that will be recorded as an activity on the lead in Marketo. To start sending this activity, you'll first need to create a Custom Activity within Marketo and provide it's ID.
- Click Admin in the top right of the screen
- Click Marketo Custom Activities on the sidebar
- Create a new Custom Activity
For the activity’s primary field API Name, you can enter: score
Approve the Activity from the Custom Activity Actions drop down. This will assign an ID on the Custom Activity.
Within Drift, enter the Marketo integration settings:
Other Marketo Articles:
- Marketo Attribute Mapping
- Marketo Integration - New Conversation Activity
- Marketo Integration - New Meeting Activity
- Marketo Integration
- Marketo Integration - Connect Your Account
Having trouble with Marketo? Reach out to Marketo support.