Book more meetings by driving your most engaged prospects into a personalized conversation from Outreach.
Until now, it hasn’t really been possible to meet them where they are and continue that conversation naturally. Drift's Outreach Integration will help combat this, leading to more leads and more sales!
In this doc, we'll cover
- connecting the integration
- using the Outbound Playbook
- enrolling contacts into Outreach sequences from Drift
- things to note
Unlike our other integrations, the Outreach integration needs to be configured on both the Drift and Outreach end.
Before you begin, make sure you are both a Drift Admin and an Outreach Admin. Then, head to Settings > App Settings > Integrations > Outreach, or, click here.
Click Connect Outreach and then sign in with your Outreach credentials! You'll see authorization modals from both Drift and Outreach confirming the integration.
Once that's connected, you can start using Outreach in your Drift workflow!
Utilizing the Outbound Welcome Message Playbook
When a prospect lands on the page they, you can set an outbound message for them to receive that's personalized to them! From the Playbooks page, you'll see the Greet Prospects You Emailed Playbook.
Customize your message, audience, and frequency. Under Display, you'll see that this will display to people who've clicked a link to your website from a Drift Sequence, Outreach Sequence, or an email sent with the Chrome Extension. Add any additional conditions you'd like!
Using Outreach and Drift:
Drive Real-Time Conversations With All Of Your Outreach Sequences
When a prospect clicks any link to your website in your Outreach sequence, they’ll be greeted with a personalized message from their sales rep. If that rep isn’t around, no problem—a bot can jump in and book a meeting for them!
Automatically Follow Up With Prospects You Chat With In Drift
If you’re chatting with a prospect in Drift, you can immediately enroll them in an Outreach sequence. That way, you’ll never forget to follow up.
This can be done in the Contact Details.
Get Insights You Need To Close Deals Faster
If one of your Outreach contacts books a meeting or has a conversation in Drift, we'll populate that prospect's activity within Outreach.
We'll specifically show "New Conversation" events in the Outreach prospect's activity feed along with each message in that conversation as lines in the feed.
Important Things to Note
- In order to use the Outreach Integration you must have a seat in Drift and a seat in Outreach.
- To enroll visitors in an Outreach sequence, your email address in Drift must be the same email address you have associated with your Outreach mailbox.
- If you enroll a Drift contact in an Outreach sequence, and they don't exist in Outreach, Drift will create a new prospect in Outreach with any enriched data from Drift ONLY if you are trying to enroll the contact in an Outreach Sequence.
- If you have Drift connected to Salesforce and Outreach connected to Salesforce, contact records will not duplicate. Drift and Outreach will add to the existing contact.
- We will only create a contact in Drift from an Outreach Sequence, if the contact clicks on the link in the sequence that leads back to a website with Drift installed on it.
- You can customize your team’s Outreach Triggers to automatically take an action based on a Drift event. For example, when a new Drift conversation is started from a sequence, you can create an action to automatically unenroll that prospect. These do not show in Drift.
What data does Drift try and pass to Outreach?