What this skill can do:
In addition to routing the conversation inside of a Goal, the "Route Conversation" skill gives you the ability to route the conversation at any point within the Leadbot flow!
This is important for two reasons:
- Have more control over your bot flow
- Reduce the amount of lost conversions with site visitors who never finish the Playbook
How to set it up
1. Within your Leadbot Playbook's Visual Builder, go to "Add new" and find the Route Conversation skill.
2. Choose where to set it within your bot flow. Remember: you may need to go to the prior node and select "Next Question or Skill."
3. Select your routing rule.
4. Select the next step following the routing. Note that the default setting is to end the bot flow after routing.
Here's what it looks like all together:
Make the most of this skill by turning your notifications on:
As mentioned before, this skill is an AWESOME tool to combat losing chats with site visitors who abandon the bot flow and leave your site. Set your notification settings to include "Only conversations that I'm in" for all of the necessary devices.
You'll get a notification when you get routed in and can jump into the chat immediately! 🙌🏼