- Past conversations with the site visitor (mapped in Playbooks or by CSV upload)
- Custom code on your site
- A Marketo or Hubspot cookie
- Clearbit or Demandbase enrichment through IP address and/or email.
Drift Insider Note:
Did you know we have a class on this topic over on Drift Insider? Check it out HERE
When you are chatting with the end user, we are able to pull available information about this person and their company so you know who you are talking to.
Here is a list of the information, if available, we display:
- Site Visitor's name
- Company name (website is hyperlinked in the example)
- Social media handles (Twitter logo in the example)
- Number of employees
- Company's Madkudu lead score ("Good" in the example)
- Where the site visitor is located
- Who else is involved with the chat (previous or current participants)
Of course, at the bottom of the conversation view you can talk to the site visitor, add images and more.
Use the plus sign to post an internal note, add an attachment, or use a Saved Reply.
Use the smiley face icon to insert an emoji.
Use the calendar icon with a checkmark button to insert your calendar or a teammate's calendar into a conversation.
Use the phone icon to initial a chat to call.
You can drag and drop any file into the text bar. You can attach multiple files at the same time, but the max size is 25mb per file, and yes; we do scan for malware signatures in the attachments that are being sent.
- Account Name
- Account Owner
- Contact Name
- Contact Owner
- Lead Stage
- Contact Owner
- Lifecycle Stage
- Lead Status
- Company logo
- Company website
- Company social media handles
- Company location
- Company category
- Money raised
- Tags that Drift has given
- Small blurb about the company