Your bot should reflect your brand's look and voice. Here's how to change your widget and bot's design!
Head to Settings > Apps > Drift Widget > Design, or by clicking here!
You'll see options to choose the colors for the elements of your widget. If you click any of the colored squares, you'll be able to select from HEX, RBG, and HSL values!
Primary Color: The Primary Color refers to the color of widget, the outline of button responses, and button text.
Secondary Color: The Secondary Color controls the color of widget/Playbook text and the background fill color of button responses.
Send Button Color: This controls the color of the "Send Message" button.
Chat Text Color: This controls the color of the the text that visitors or prospect send.
Widget Background: This sets the color of the widget's background.
To better illustrate this, here's an (icky) example!
- Choose colors that are different enough so that they don’t blend together. Contrast is key!
- Avoid making your primary color White or a color that is close to that, as some elements will not look as nice.
- If your background color is dark, we recommend using white as Chat Text color because they will be more visible.
- You can also set your Drift Help colors! To do that head here!
- When setting up your Conversational Landing Page (CPL) you will also be able to choose colors specific to each landing page. For more on CLPs, check out this doc!