Anytime a new meeting is booked via Drift, that will be logged as an activity on the lead in Marketo. To start sending this activity, you'll first need to create a Custom Activity within Marketo and provide it's ID.
- Click Admin in the top right of the screen
- Click Marketo Custom Activities on the sidebar
- Create a new Custom Activity
For the activity’s primary field API Name, enter the following exactly: meetingUrl
Approve the Activity from the Custom Activity Actions drop down. This will assign an ID on the Custom Activity.
Within Drift, you can simply access your Marketo Integration and type in the Meeting Activity Field to search for the activity you want to connect to:
Choose "Synced Marketo Data"
Sync your activity here!
Make sure that the Activity check box is checked so these activities are synced!
Other Marketo Articles:
- Marketo Attribute Mapping
- Marketo Integration - New Conversation Activity
- Marketo Integration
- Marketo Integration - New CQL Score Activity
- Marketo Integration - Connect Your Account
Looking for additional help with Marketo? Please see Marketo Support for more information regarding Marketo.