Congrats! You've decided to join the Drift family and have purchased one of our plans, that's awesome!
👏🏼 You may have noticed when signing on that we have two different payment methods: Monthly and Annually.
We like to offer these two options because we think that our service produces results month over month, so we want you to be able to test out our service to see that for yourself! Pro tip: We offer discounts on our annual pricing (learn more about that here)
There are a few things you should know when deciding your payment method:
- When you sign on for a monthly payment plan, the prices are higher. This is because you're basically renewing your subscription to our product every month.
- That means, when you sign on for an annual payment plan, we discount the prices because of the longer commitment! 🎉
- If you sign on with an annual plan and you decide halfway through that Drift isn't the right platform for you (it happens sometimes, we understand that 🙎🏽), we hope you understand that you signed on for a year and will be charged as such.
- When you buy an annual plan, you pay upfront for the whole year. So you dont have to remember to pay every month!
- If you are looking to try Drift out for a few months, we suggest paying monthly so you have more wiggle room if you find that we are or are not the right platform for you.
- Although, we know from our customers that its worth jumping for annual and getting the discount! You can check out some of our success stories here!
Not using Drift yet? Get your free account here.