Allow your followers to contact you!
Drift + Instagram Connect will allow you to link your Instagram business account with Drift so you can receive and reply to comments from your followers directly at the Drift platform. That way you can easily manage all your communications in one place.
In this article we will describe:
Setting up the Integration
Before you begin, make sure you are both a Drift Admin and that you have permission to manage the Facebook page associated to the Instagram business account you want to connect (more information here). Then, head to Settings > Integrations > Instagram Connect, or, click here.
Click on Instagram Connect.
Click Connect and you will be redirected to the integration settings page to finish setting up the integration.
Once the integration is connected you will be ready to configure it. The process is really simple, the next steps will guide you through it.
1. Click START TRIAL button. We have a free 7-day trial!
3. Click the button to connect your Facebook Account.
4. Enter your Facebook Account credentials and click on Log In.
5. Select the page you want to connect.
6. That’s it! You are good to go!
You are ready! Now you are able to receive and reply to your followers comments directly from the Drift platform, managing your communications in one place!
Instagram Messenger Connect is a third party integration which means Drift support will not be the best place to get support for this integration. However if you do experience problems with this integration there is a way for you to get in touch with the developer and they will be able to assist you with any problems!
1. Head directly to Settings > Integrations > Instagram Connect
2. Once there click the link under "Settings"
3. The link will bring you to a new page where a Drift bot will open up. Chat in to the bot and the developer of the integration will be able to assist you!