Drift video allows you to have conversations with prospects as they watch your videos in real time. Keep reading to find out how!
In this do we'll cover:
Chat for Drift Video is available for all Video Plans, and does not require a Drift Chat account.
Here’s how it works
- To get notifications when someone is viewing your video so you can chat with them, make sure to follow these steps to set up your notifications.
- If you are experiencing any problems with your notifications, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you’re a Video only user, you will always get an email notification when someone starts a conversation with you, but not if they JUST view the video.
- If you have a chat seat, you can control your email notifications settings here.
1. Click on the Drift Video Extension.
2. At the bottom of the pop-up, click Conversations
3. You are then brought to your Drift Video Conversation Inbox!
Here you can see all the past and present conversations started from your videos!
Make sure to check out this video too, to learn more!