Picture this: You send a prospect a video to get their attention and tell them why they should be a customer of yours. Then you get a notification that your prospect is watching the video. You click the notification, and it opens a chat that allows you to chat with your prospect as they are watching your video. Sounds too good to be true right? Wrong.
We know that reps want to have conversations with prospects when they are most engaged. Since video is the most engaging tool to get your prospects attention, we made it possible for you to have that conversation when they watch the video. We know you’re busy so we made it easy.
Chat for Drift Video is available for all Video Plans, and does not require a Drift Chat account.
Here’s how it works
- To get notifications when someone is viewing your video so you can chat with them, make sure to follow these steps to set up your notifications.
- If you are experiencing any problems with your notifications, follow these steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- If you’re a Video only user, you will always get an email notification when someone starts a conversation with you, but not if they JUST view the video.
- If you have a chat seat, you can control your email notifications settings here.
1. Click on the Drift Video Extension.
2. At the bottom of the pop-up, click Conversations
3. You are then brought to your Drift Video Conversation Inbox!
Here you can see all the past and present conversations started from your videos!
Make sure to check out this video too, to learn more!