Download our desktop app here!
If you're a Premium or Enterprise customer and would like to use the desktop app, make sure to reach out to your CSM. Not sure who your CSM is? Just chat in and we can find them for you!
Running into performance issues in your Drift Desktop App? Try these 5 Troubleshooting Step!
1. First, try a hard refresh, which you can do by holding down your 'Command' key and hitting 'R'! (⌘+R)
2. If a hard reset doesn't help resolve your issue, go to the 'Help' tab in your menu bar, hover over 'Troubleshooting' and select "Clear cache and restart"! This will clear your in-app cache.
3. If the problem persists after clearing your app cache, try resetting your app data using the "Reset app data" option from the same dropdown! This will reset the app and log you out, which is a step beyond clearing your cache.
4. After refreshing, clearing your cache and resetting your app data, you can also try manually updating the app! To manually update the app, go to the 'Drift' tab in your menu bar and select 'Check for updates' - this will automatically update you!
5. If your performance issues persist after following the steps above, we recommend fully uninstalling and reinstalling your Drift desktop App!
Still seeing issues? Contact our support team!
What to to include in your help request:
1. Please include your 'log bundle' in your help request - this helps our support team better diagnose the issue at hand! To generate your log bundle, go again to your menu bar, 'Help' > 'Troubleshooting > 'Generate Log Bundle'. You can drag and drop this in the chat box to send it!
2. Please include the conversation link of where you are seeing the issue in your help request! You can find and share your conversation link by going to your right sidebar, clicking 'Conversation Link', and then hitting "Copy conversation link"!
Need some more help?
Click the button below for troubleshooting help and to submit a help request to our team!
If you haven’t tried the Drift Desktop App yet, you can download it here!