This post is part of a series that highlights product updates (AKA Ships) that we are sending your way. At Drift, one of our mottos is "always be shipping." Which means we are invested in improving our products for you. Join your captains Kristen and Katie for this week's update!
Want to see previous week's product updates?
You'll find our previous videos and more here on Drift Insider!
Drift Chat 🤖
- Audience coverage report filters
- Why? Allow customers to further understand their uncovered audiences by seeing visitor metrics for only UTM visitors or target accounts.
- All new orgs are on v2 widget!
- Why? it’s smoother, faster, more reliable, and will produce more quality conversations for our customers
- ABO (account based orchestration) data in Audiences
- Why? Demandbase and 6sense complement well with what Audiences does, so we've pulled those lists in! This will allow customers to take advantage of the money and effort they're already putting into those platforms in Drift. They can easily discover which of those audiences are on their site and target them
Drift Email 💌
- Email Bot Campaign List Management
- Why? Customers expect the ability to perform basic actions on their campaigns. before customer campaign lists became cluttered & the internal team required manual engineering assistance to clean lists prior to demos, etc. now users can clean out their old campaigns, focusing on what's most important
- Email Bot campaigns lead reporting
- Why? The biggest question a marketer wants answered when they launch a new Email Bot Campaign is always “But how many good leads is this generating?” Well, now all Email Bots 2.0 customers have this, the lead report for all of their bots campaigns.
Drift Video 📹
- Video captions for everyone!
- Why? Captions are a proven method of engagement, plus accessibility is important for all users (regardless of whether they’re paying us or not).