Mac's new operating systems (macOS 10.14+) now require screen recording permissions enabled for you to record with Drift Video. Follow these quick and easy steps to get that set up!
In this doc, we'll cover
- How to enable screen recording permissions on Mac
For directions to enable camera or mic permissions on your Mac, click here for more info!
Reset on Mac :
1. Open your device System Preferences
Click Command + Spacebar to open your Mac Spotlight Search. Once open, search for "System Preferences"
2. Click on Security & Privacy
3. Go into the Privacy tab and find "Screen Recording"
If it is not already enabled, make sure to allow access for Google Chrome
4. Restart your Chrome browser
Don't worry - Chrome will allow you to re-open any tabs that you close 😉
5. Start recording with Drift Video 🎥
Check out more help docs to get you started on Drift Video: