Before you send your campaign, here’s what to make sure you have in place! If you’d like to test your campaign before sending, here’s how.
Make sure you have either a CSV or list from your marketing platform selected to enroll contacts.
Check the criteria of your list - are you targeting the contacts you intended to? If needed, make adjustments before adding the list to your campaign.
Not seeing an option to select your marketing platform? Follow these steps to integrate.
2. Email sequence
- Is your copy correct and up to date?
- Are your personalization tokens set?
- If you’re linking to your website or other content, are your hyperlinks in place?
- Are the delays between emails correct?
Sequence needs more work? Follow this guide to keep building.
3. Bot responses & actions
- Are your responses set for Yes, No, and Other?
- Do you have a CC in place on your Yes response to route them to someone on your team?
- Have you configured whether you want the replies to be sent automatically, or if you prefer to create drafts and manually review each response?
- Do you have tracking set up in your MAP for Yes and No replies?
- Examples: static lists, setting a field, etc. The goal is to be able to track contacts based on how they reply to this campaign, so you can use this in reporting and future campaigns.
Need to make tweaks? Here’s how to set up your email bot actions.
- Is the correct email address in the From field?
- Do you have a name in the From name field?
5. Launch! 🚀
On the Enable tab, ensure that Bot responses are toggled ON.
Ready to go? Hit the blue Enable campaign button to enroll your contacts and send!