The Meeting Types section in Organization Settings is where Admins can set up standard meeting types for all reps within their organization, saving time in building out meetings so your staff can focus on the customer. Reps can customize their meeting types individually after an Admin creates these for them.
Org-wide meeting types are available on the Drift Enterprise plan.
Drift Insider Note: Did you know we have a class on this topic over on Drift Insider? Check it out HERE
To customize meeting types for your organization:
- Go to Organization Settings
- Click Meeting Types in the side navigation
- Click the button labeled “Create meeting type”
- Follow the steps to setting up a new meeting
For each meeting type you can…
- Set the title to make it easy to understand the purpose of the meeting
- Set the Duration
- Identify a location, whether that be in person, on the phone, or over a video conferencing tool
- Add in your own video conferencing link. If you use Zoom, see this help article for setting up a direct integration
- Set a description for the event
- Copy the generic booking link, which can be sent to others to book that meeting type with you
- Set whether users who visit that booking link should be required to provide their name and phone number in addition to their email address in order to book time with you
- Set up Guest Reminders to alert your guests via email when the meeting is scheduled, and remind them at a set time before the appointment to make sure they don’t forget!
These org-wide meeting types can only be set up and modified by Admins to ensure all reps are on-brand, have consistent messaging, and follow standard practice. Admins can also use these meeting types in the ‘book a meeting’ skill in playbooks to set more reliable outcomes in your routing.
For further info on meetings, check out this help doc here.