In this article we'll go over:
- What is the Hook Assistant?
- How to use the Hook Assistant
The Hook Assistant is available on all paid FY22 Drift plans.
What is the Hook Assistant?
The Hook Assistant surfaces Drift approved conversation hooks that you can use in your playbooks. Drift provides a series of recommended hooks for every occasion, plus a realtime comparison of how your playbook’s engagement rate stacks up against our benchmark.
How to use the Hook Assistant
- Navigate to the playbooks tab and open up any bot playbook
- Look for a message or question node and hover over it
- Click the hook assistant button
- Select the hook you would like to use
If your playbook engagement rate is below our benchmark then you will see a message within your playbook reporting which will encourage you to try using the hook assistant.