In this article we'll go over:
- What is the Hook Assistant?
- How to use the Hook Assistant
What is the Hook Assistant?
The Hook Assistant surfaces Drift approved conversation hooks that you can use in your playbooks. Drift provides a series of recommended hooks for every occasion, plus a realtime comparison of how your playbook’s engagement rate stacks up against our benchmark.
How to use the Hook Assistant
- Navigate to the playbooks tab and open up any bot playbook
- Look for a message or question node and hover over it
- Click the hook assistant button
- Select the hook you would like to use
If your playbook engagement rate is below our benchmark then you will see a message within your playbook reporting which will encourage you to try using the hook assistant.