In order to track the success of your Full Screen Takeovers and Slider Playbooks, we suggest including a CTA button to link to a URL with UTM Parameters, and then tracking it via Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
Full Screen Takeover, Slider Playbooks, and the ability to use UTM Parameters in a a CTA are all available on the Essential, Premium and Enterprise Drift plan.
To use UTM parameters in your CTA:
- Go to playbooks
- Select your Full Screen Takeover or Slider Playbook (Or make a new one)
- Click the Bot message tab
- Click the Message which contains your Call to Action
- Select the Setup tab
- Chose Link to a URL (Note: If you're not seeing the Link to URL CTA type, make sure to click the Include a button CTA checkbox on the setup tab.)
- In the URL field, enter the URL that has your UTM Parameter.
Once you've entered the URL with the UTM parameters, you should then be able to track the amount of click throughs via Google or Adobe.
Want to learn more about UTM parameters? Check out our help doc here.
For further info on tracking UTM parameters with Google analytics, check out this help doc supplied by Google.
For details on how to implement Adobe Analytics, check out this help doc supplied by Adobe.