In this doc you will find resources to:
- How to invite your teammates
- Setting User vs. Admin Roles
- Using Activity Logs
- Troubleshooting Invites
- Removing Users
Drift Insider Note:
Did you know we have a class on this topic over on Drift Insider? Check it out HERE
Adding a team member/user to your Drift account is a quick 2-step process!
1. Head Settings > Manage Teammates.
2. Click the Invite Teammates button and type your teammate's email address.
They’ll then get an email inviting them to join your team. Check out the beginning of The Ultimate Starter Guide for Sales Teams to see what the invitation email and onboarding looks like :-)
User vs. Admin Roles
When you are inviting your team members, you can now assign them as an administrator or a user. You can learn more about those roles here!
You might have also noticed the View Activity Logs on your "Manage Teammates" screen. Here you can view User Activity, including when they have set themselves to Available and Away. This is a good way to track when your Users have been successfully added to your Account and also logged into Drift and active at the right times of day.
If a teammate is not receiving their invite email you can directly send them an invite link.
- On the manage teammates page click the Invitations tab.
- Click the Actions button next to the teammate you want to invite
- Click Copy Invite Link and send the link directly to your teammate.
Invite the Wrong User?
Check out our other doc on How to Delete a User From Your Team!