Every day, you have:
- Your customers telling you why they are on your site
- Your customers telling you what they care about.
- Your sales team pitching your business and qualifying potential customers.
Wouldn’t be great if you could mine the gold in those conversations and use it to better your customer/prospect experience?
We think so too. That’s why we built Conversation Analysis!
Conversation Analysis lets you discover hidden insights that would otherwise be locked away in all of your customer conversations. It’s like having a microphone for your website! With Conversation Analysis, it’s now easier than ever to understand your customer and improve the buying experience.
What plan is this for?
Conversation Analysis is available on the Pro, Premium, Enterprise and Startup Plans./p>
Conversation Analysis is not exportable.!
So how do you use it?
With the new navigation bar, your live/bot chats and conversation analysis live together!
Now that you have found it, how do you use it?
1. Set your filters! The filters can be hidden so make sure you expand them if you need.
2. Once you set your filters, check out your gold! Read transcripts, search within your transcripts too.
If you have a search you want to use multiple times, you can save your search! To do so, simply set your filters and click the blue Save search as button.
To select which saved search to use you can use the drop down, or the separate Saved Searches dashboard.
Enterprise and Premium Plans can see data that is up to 1 year old. Pro and Startup Plans can see data that is up to 2 months old.
Things to note:
- If you are filtering by words or phrases:
- Phrases are exact
- Keywords look for similar words. For example if you are filtering by “test”, it will also populate results with “testing”, “tested” etc.
- Filters are ANDs. This means that if you are filtering by Playbook Name, the keyword “test”, and where the conversation started from you will only see results that match all three filters.
- However if you are filtering by more than one playbook, URL etc. those are ORs. Which means results that populate will be from either URL, playbook etc.
- The histogram metric is based off the number of conversations that have messages that match your filters per day.
- The conversations per day metric is the number of conversations that match the filter, and match the transcripts that show below the histogram.
Got feedback or questions? Let us know!